At this point those who get harmed whilst trying to take a selfie need to get a citation for stupidity. When people have actually been killed trying these insane stunts, you would think others would take note.
A San Diego resident, Todd Fassler, ended up in hospital after trying to take a selfie with a rattlesnake. A rattlesnake! One of the most dangerous snakes on this planet.
He ended up in hospital, where he had to stay for five days as doctors battled to save him.
His condition was so serious, he depleted the anti venom vials of the hospital, who had to procure more for his treatment.
NOTICE: CLICK HERE TO HIRE Top Website Developers & IT Support for Your Projects & Pay LESS--The Web Guys
His entire bill came up to $153,000, so maybe the next time he decides to take a selfie he’ll think twice about it.
Remember the Rattlesnake bite story I did Monday? Guy just sent me this pic of his bill. Uhhhhhhh….. pic.twitter.com/ahK2W9KxVg
— Dan Haggerty (@HaggertyCBS11) July 16, 2015
We PAY for exclusives/breaking news...Got Any? Call/Whatsapp +447837576037 or E-mail: email@example.com