Wendy Shay’s raunchy dress style whilst on official business has come back to bite her in the behind as the Youth Employment Agency has reportedly fired her as one of its ambassadors.
An updated list of YEA Ambassadors released after her visit conspicuously does not have Shay’s name on it.
The RuffTown records signee and other YEA ambassadors paid a courtesy call on former President John Agyekum Kuffour last week.
However, the visit made the news for all the wrong reasons as Shay showed up in a sheer outfit and the former Prez was caught on camera staring meaningfully at her chest.
She later apologized for the gaffe but it seems the government has decided to let her go.
Mynewsgh reports a new list of ambassadors released has Shay’s name taken off it, even though other celebrities who were on it last week remain as ambassadors.
The new list reads…
“Below are a list of Ambassadors currently engaged by the Agency:
1. Kwabena Anokye Adisi, Journalist/ CEO, EIB Group / Start Up consultant
2. Bryan Amoateng, Pastor, Author, Life Coach, Entrepreneur, Founder, International Youth Empowerment Summit (IYES), President, Bryan Jones Outreach,
3. Jackie Appiah, Award winning actress, Entrepreneur
4. Bibi Bright, Actress, Entrepreneur, Humanitarian
5. Emelia Brobbey, Actress, Trained Teacher and Journalist
6. Rebecca Donkor , CEO MakeUp Ghana, Start Up Consultant, Founder/CEO Healthcare Management