My Mommy Started the Fire, She Was Burning Rubbish in her Garden – Beverly Afaglo Explains

Actress Beverly Afaglo is dealing with a lot today after losing everything in her house to a fire outbreak.

She has revealed how the fire started and revealed it was due to some bush her mother was burning.

She also replied inquisitive fans asking about her husband.

In all this pain and suffering, Beverly’s husband, Choirmaster Eugene, has been missing in action– raising questions as to why nothing is heard from him.

Beverly, in an interview on radio, revealed that her passport, clothes and properties burnt to ashes and she does not even have panties to wear.

READ ALSO: Gloria Sarfo And Other Celebrities Come To The Rescue Of Beverly Afaglo After Her House Was Burnt To Ashes

Fans questioned why her husband and musician of the Praye fame has been quite about his wife’s sad situation.

They asked if nothing was heard from Choirmaster Eugene because he was hurt in the fire and had been rushed to the hospital.

Replying inquisitive fans, Beverly Afaglo disclosed that her husband no longer lives with her so he was not affected by the fire.

READ ALSO: If You Ever Bought A House from Criss Waddle Check Your Documents, He Go Scam You – Showboy Warns

The actress stated that the musician has relocated permanently to the United States of America a long time ago and it has been long they met each other.

Beverly said it was her mother, her kids and their nanny that were affected by the fire.

Narrating how the fire started, Beverly said she was in town when she had a call that her house was on fire.

Upon reaching home, the house was engulfed in flames with no chance of entering to salvage anything but the nanny was able to bring out their two cars before the fire escalated.

She said the fire started from their backyard where her mother has a little garden. The fire started from a burning bush the old woman was burning.

SOURCE: GhanaCelebrities.Com


CLICK HERE to subscribe to our daily up-to-date news!!




Leave a Reply