Easter is here again and most of us will be having all the fun that we can catch up on. Parties are ‘jamming’ here and there which means some of us will be making the best out of this Easter break.
GhanaCelebrities.Com wishes you all a Happy Easter. Have fun but do not forget the prime reason why Easter has become such a big deal in our lives. Jesus died on the cross for our sins so that you and I could be free. GC will keep running as normal so continue checking on us for what we do best.
Have a free mind this Easter, have fun but above all, please be responsible. Alcohol is surely not a poison, but that is only if you take it in moderation. Do not drink if you would be driving and do not drive if you have had a drink.
I am heading to Paris, France for my Easter Holidays. What are your plans this Easter? Any GC reader in Paris can link up via my and if possible; we can meet up for a thick French Coffee… Have a problem free Easter wherever you are.
Have a great Easter!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- The Church is MINE | Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Deletes Wife-Rev. Anita Oyakhilome From Christ Embassy Church's Website
- Another Gripe With KUMAWOOD | If You Cannot Write Better English, Do Not Bother With Subtitles
- Survey Reveals 98% of Primary Two Pupils Cannot Read or Understand English in Ghana | Can Our Educational Standards Get Any Worse?
- Photos from Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitts’ Wedding | Jolie’s Gown Featured Her Children's Colourful Artwork
- Agnostic Wanlov Da Kubolor, Father of 6 Children with 5 Different Women Says He Has Slept with Over 300 Women, Have Had Gay Seks Before & Used to Do Sakawa