By now Ghanaians have come to the realisation that, Tema is a hub for musical talent. It is a place where dreams of upcoming musicians are nursed for a smooth kick-off to stardom.
Fire Stone is the next artiste ready for mainstream success. He was one of the few guys who slept in studios to get his act right. Like any other upcoming artiste, he says “Fire Stone is simply talented with music. God’s gifted.”
He is a budding hip life/dance hall artiste who hails from Adukrong Akuapem in the Eastern Region. Recollecting how his love for music started, he said “at the age of 12 years, I realised that music is part of me. I’m talented with music but then those times I didn’t know how to come out with my own music. But then when I hear music, I try to learn it and try to sing it and be like the musician.”
It appears that many established and upcoming musicians have something in common. They all seem to have started doing music at their various churches.
At that tender age, Fire Stone made it a point to go to church, “I was playing drums at church.” For him he goes to church because he got the opportunity to play the church drums during church service.
When I listened to his songs, I thought he was a Nigerian export because of his trade mark and voice which sound so much like a Nigerian. With words like “My name na fire, na this one no be Timaya, wey i dey come from Ghana, a go dey sing am nicer”, what do you expect?
It is amazing why a full Ghanaian will try to sing like a Nigeria but after my interaction with him, it became very obvious that, that was his voice. All of his songs have the above line which will make people question his originality when he gets to mainstream success.
Asked why he sings like a Nigerian. He said “Sometimes I don’t normally do it deliberately, it comes by itself. I’m not a Nigerian but anytime I try to do something concerning music, it comes by itself.”
Fire Stone is into Hip Life, Reggae, Dance and rap. He hopes to take his music far. His exposure party is still in its planning stages but already he has recorded some interesting tracks with the likes of Keche, Castro, Yaa Pono, Ofori Amponsah among others. He has also performed at numerous shows especially the TV3/Tigo Festival Trains.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Sarah Siakie: Africa's Next Modeling Star
- ASPIRING MODEL-Winifred Boansi
- Hiplife/R n B Duo: Ghana's 2
- The Vibe Squad Ghana's New Discovery: Listen To Their Single Now
- The Designer - Atta Kofi
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Oprah Winfrey Says She Has No Regrets About Not Having Kids
- Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- Kim Kardashian Says Her BODY Is Back As She Covers US Weekly
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date