Rebranding is very important for artistes depending on where the artistes want to take their career. Most artistes want to take their career to the top, hence getting caught up in the name changing and rebranding craze.
Signals pick up by GhanaCelebrities.Com indicates that, one of the hottest and Ghana’s favourite female MC; Tiffany is rebranding herself to suit the changes in her career.
Departing from other musicians who resort to changing their names out-rightly, Tiffany is just maintaining her showbiz name, the name that her fans know.
The ‘Fake London Boy’ will now be called ‘Itz Tiffany’. She has added ‘Itz’ to her name.
She has also signed up a deal with a management team based in the UK which is set to put her music career on a different pedestal.
To further confirm the above, she tweeted to announce the new development in respect to her management deal and the name rebranding.
‘Itz Tiffany’ also posted and tweeted a new image of her and announced the release of her single titled ‘Akyee Wo’ produced by one of the finest producers Killbeatz, and which is the first track off her forthcoming EP
The track is set to be released on Friday and will be up for downloads shortly. Would that be another hit track for ‘Itz Tiffany’? Watch this space.
You can check out on Itz Tiffany:
Follow her on twitter: @tiffany_hayden
Follow Team Itz Tiffany: @itzteamtiffany
Check out & subscribe to her channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/itztiffanymusic
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Nollywood Actress-Stephanie Okereke’s Cousin Arrested For Raping A University Student: He Says It’s Must Have Been The Devil That Made Him Do It
- Ghanaian Lady Who Tried to Smuggle 12 Kilos of Cocaine into London Has Been on Wanted List Since 2009 in Ghana & Yet She Was Everywhere in Ghana Without Any Arrest?
- Austrian Newspaper Says The Ghanaian Lady Arrested At Heathrow With Cocaine Worth Over 5 Million Dollars Must Be STUPID | And We Agree…
- Starr 103.5 FM Wins An Award Just 4-Months into Business
- Comedy of Errors: Man Attempts to Sell Stolen Goods Back to Its OWNER, Gets Arrested