Rebranding is very important for artistes depending on where the artistes want to take their career. Most artistes want to take their career to the top, hence getting caught up in the name changing and rebranding craze.
Signals pick up by GhanaCelebrities.Com indicates that, one of the hottest and Ghana’s favourite female MC; Tiffany is rebranding herself to suit the changes in her career.
Departing from other musicians who resort to changing their names out-rightly, Tiffany is just maintaining her showbiz name, the name that her fans know.
The ‘Fake London Boy’ will now be called ‘Itz Tiffany’. She has added ‘Itz’ to her name.
She has also signed up a deal with a management team based in the UK which is set to put her music career on a different pedestal.
To further confirm the above, she tweeted to announce the new development in respect to her management deal and the name rebranding.
‘Itz Tiffany’ also posted and tweeted a new image of her and announced the release of her single titled ‘Akyee Wo’ produced by one of the finest producers Killbeatz, and which is the first track off her forthcoming EP
The track is set to be released on Friday and will be up for downloads shortly. Would that be another hit track for ‘Itz Tiffany’? Watch this space.
You can check out on Itz Tiffany:
Follow her on twitter: @tiffany_hayden
Follow Team Itz Tiffany: @itzteamtiffany
Check out & subscribe to her channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/itztiffanymusic
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 67th Cannes Film Festival: Nicole Garcia is the Jury President for Caméra d’or Award
- BG: Serena Williams Shows Curves at Miami Beach
- DID YOU KNOW THAT: The Position You Sleep in With Your Partner Shows The Strength Of The Relationship?
- ‘Mad’ Reggie Rockstone Punches Roro for Describing VVIP’s Latest Single ‘Selfie’ as a Substandard Recording
- DID YOU KNOW THAT: Couples Are More Likely to Argue When Hungry?