After a week of endless speculation, the Housemates were finally put out of their misery tonight.
The Princess of Zamunda – Teclar – was unable to use her ‘royal powers’ to save herself from Eviction. Julio and the bubbly Hilda from Tanzania are also on the next plane home, after only a week in the game.
As Downille gathered in the lounge, Maneta and Teclar were the first to be told to leave the Big Brother House.
Their fellow Housemates did not seem too gutted about the news and proclaimed “More food for us”.
Maneta simply made a dramatic beeline for the Eviction doors, telling Julio not to touch her, as he reached for a hug.
The Zimbabwean Housemate obviously had no inkling she was about to upgrade to posh Upville.
When her older sister Teclar was notified of the end of the road, she held back the tears welling in her eyes.
After she had walked off the stage, Julio and Hilda were notified of their fate too.
Here’s how Africa voted this week (13 May 2012). Here’s who which country voted for:
South Africa: Maneta
Sierra Leone: Hilda
Rest of Africa: Maneta
Total: Hilda = 6; Julio = 1; Maneta = 8; Teclar = 0 (Total: 15 Votes)
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Joey B Thrills Crowd at the Big Brother Live Eviction Show |Frankie and Permithias Evicted
- VIDEO: Tanzania Big Brother Housemate-Laveda TOUCHES Herself infront of Housemates & the Whole Africa
- ‘If You Got the Opportunity to Be On BBA You Might Get N*ked Yourself’-DKB Tells Ghanaians
- BIG BROTHER HOTSHOTS: Africa Sends Three More Ladies Home
- Big Brother Hotshots Shower Hour Update: Sheilah From Botswana Shows ALL Her Goods to All of Africa