Sad News: Beautiful KNUST Student Dies After Being Electrocuted Whilst Taking A Shower


A female student of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology has sadly died in a truly shocking manner.

Bernice Akyeama Baah, a final year student at the University, reportedly passed away in the bathroom after being electrocuted.

READ ALSO: The Love Is Booming! – Medikal and Fella Chop Love In the Allegedly ‘Old’ New Benz He Bought Her – Derby Would Be Jealous

According to reports, Bernice passed away at her residence in Ayeduase where she’s been residing whilst schooling at KNUST.

Apparently she was taking a bath when something truly devastating happened leading to her electrocution.

Her friends became concerned after she spent too much time in the bathroom and when they rushed in, they found her unconscious.

She was rushed to the KNUST Hospital but unfortunately did not survive.

READ ALSO: 3 New Cases of Coronavirus Confirmed In Ghana Bringing Total to 19 – Two from the UK And One from China

Friends and family especially her school colleagues have been mourning her on social media.

May she rest in peace.

Source: GhanaCelebrities.Com



READ ALSO: Refused A UK Visa? CLICK HERE FOR HELP


CLICK HERE to subscribe to our daily up-to-date news!!