Kumasi on Saturday hosted various personalities as Smarttys Management and Productions premiered two of its movies.
Since movie premiere became popular in the country, Accra, the capital has been a preferred destination for premieres. From Silverbird Cinema to National Theatre – the action has always been in Accra.
Kumasi welcomed various personalities to the Golden Tulip Hotel for the premiere of two movies ‘Shackles’ and ‘Secret Burden’. The Special Guest of Honour was Nana Prah Agyensaim VI, Paramount Chief of Owirenkyi Traditional Area.
The premiere also brought together political heavyweights, entrepreneurs, musicians, radio and movie personalities such as Eddie Annan, Dan Botwe and P. V. Obeng.
The rest were Jackie Appiah, Nadia Buari, Juliet Ibrahim, Beverly Afaglo, Vivian Achor, James Gardner, John Dumelo, Ekow Blankson, Abeiku Santana, Tagoe Sisters, Desmond Elliott, Ohemaa Mercy, Kwabena Kwabena and others.
GhanaCelebrities.Com was out there to capture the below photos for you!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- So I Was RIGHT After All? | Kwaw Kese’s Management & MUSIGA Issue Statement Asking the So Called Celebrities to Stop Their Social Media Comments & End the #FREEKWAWKESE Campaign
- Ugandan Maid in Child Assault Video Receives 4 Years in Jail | Is the Sentence Appropriate?
- Man Attempts Suicide in Volta Region Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him
- Where is Bishop Obinim & the Other Charlatans in Ghana? | The National Secretariat of the Domestic Violence and Victims’ Support Unit Says Reckless Abuse of People On the Increase in Ghana Done in the Name Of Religion
- Prosecution Begins Appeal Of Oscar Pistorius’ Sentence